Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mothers day

You my (not so) friend are not a "real" holiday, nor do you have any significance in any religious organization. You are made up by the "man" in attempts to raise profit margins in certain industries. You, quite frankly, can go fuck yourself. Harsh I know, but this is how I feel this year. I know that mothers day isn't the evil that caused my pain, none the less it is a horrible reminder of what's been lost. That being said, it wasn't that bad. I got my major crying episode out of the way early on in the day before breakfast and was able to manage ok for the rest of the day.

Jason bought me the most beautiful aquamarine (the babies birthstone) and white gold earring and necklace set. Its a beautiful light blue color and is dainty as well as elegant. Totally my taste, he knows me so well. He is wonderful to me, the gesture touched my heart so greatly.

No comments:

Post a Comment