Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Small miracles with a side of hope.








Thank you Franchesca for starting this blog hop


Hope and being hopeful are things that are in short supply around these parts lately, as are miracles. The thing about miracles though is that if you look hard enough you are bound to find something, no matter how small.


MY SHORT LIST OF SMALL MIRACLES

~ My husband:  Through all of this I am so glad I have him, he is my strength. Without him I would have nothing left, not to sound overly dramatic but kowing that no matter what he will be by my side give me a little push to carry on.  


~ I am hopeful that one day instead of feeling like I am surviving, I will again feel as though I am living.  I know that this will be very gradual but I welcome it .

~ I know I am not alone.  Through coming across blogs of those who have lost their babies and reading their stories I have been able to accept that there IS life after loss. Its not the same life as what should of been, but its a life that can also be filled with love and happiness.  If this isnt a small miracle, I dont know what is.


What small miracles can you find in your life?

2 comments:

  1. You say it so well. There is life after loss, but it's not the same. I'm glad to hear that you're finding little bits of hope. For quite awhile after we lost our son I was convinced that I would never smile or laugh again. I'm glad I was wrong. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear about your losses... here from Franchesca's Blog Hog.... a life filled with love and happiness is certainly a miracle - just wish our little ones were with us to share it right beside us. Thinking of you xoxo

    ReplyDelete