Wednesday, October 6, 2010

A box full of love, hope, and good wishes

Shortly before my husband and I left for our 1st anniversary trip I received a package in the mail.  I love mail and getting things delivered to me, so often what I get is nothing more than another bill or packets of junk preapproving me ( in my maiden name) for wonderful things and ways to save myself money.
 This package was different as I had noticed the return address was that of someone who is known to be one of the sweetest girls I have ever had the pleasure to talk to.  I opened it ever so excitedly, as i got further into the box I started to cry. 
This is what I saw

Kelly had sent me a box full of lovingly hand folded paper cranes along with a letter hoping for all of my wishes and dreams to come true. 
I am so touched and humbled that someone whom I have never met but I feel I know like she is a good friend would make me such a wonderful gift of love and hope. 
In a way, I feel as though many of my wishes have been granted by putting such kind and loving people in my life.
I love you Kelly, thank you for being the person you are.  You touch peoples lives more than you will ever know.

No comments:

Post a Comment