I felt it was time for an update on my 1000 paper crane project.
Friday I ran out of room in my designated paper crane box where I throw the little lovies in when I finish them. I figured it was time to start stringing them all Senbazuru style. Senbazuru sets refer to making the 1000 paper cranes into 25 strands of 40 cranes. When I was finished stringing up the ones I had already made, I came up with 16 strands of 40. I have 640 cranes made, 360 more to go. I would like to thank Kelly again, she threw me way over the half way mark and gave me the boost that made me realize that this project is able to be finished and wont get the best of me.
I present to you, my 640 paper cranes......
Please forgive the crappy cell phone pictures, but I think you still get the idea.


No comments:
Post a Comment