Friday, August 6, 2010

My support system..... non tittay version

I have an amazing husband and for that I am thankful, I don't know what I would do without him.  He puts up with the craziness that is me, my family, and has been so supportive and loving throughout all of this process.  As great as he has been, sometimes a girl needs more! I also have a "secret" group of housewives who cheer me on, for that I am blessed.  Mostly they know what to say that makes me feel like I can make it through whatever. 
I admit, earlier this week I felt beat, broken, and ready to give up.  After I went to my housewives and got the support I have come to rely on, I picked myself up, dusted myself off, and found the courage to continue on.  No, my journey is not over... i just have a few more rest stops before I get there.  Its OK, I usually have to pee a lot anyway.

1 comment:

  1. I am so very proud of you. You WILL be an amazing Mom, not doubt about that!

    ReplyDelete