Monday, November 14, 2011

Day 9

Thankfully I am not as angry about the process as I was a couple of days ago. I can't be, its not a healthy way to go into cycle where I am hoping to make life. I am sad though, we went through this last year (my god its been a year). Last year we made our beautiful babies and they are not here. We've already been through this and were successful but as we have found out that success doesn't always lead to ultimate happiness. So I hope this year we have success as well as the prize at the end. I want success from beginning to end, I feel I am entitled to this.

As far as the Lupron goes, I feel I am getting used to it. The headaches suck as well as the hot flashes. Hydration, hydration, hydration. (Peeing, peeing, peeing) Its neverending.

1 comment:

  1. Hoping for a good cycle for you too!
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete