$1200.00 my portion
I am VERY lucky I have insurance, but DAMN that is alot of money.
This includes:
10 boxes (5 vials each) of Bravelle 75 IU, this is approximately 10 days worth.
3 boxes (15 inserts each) of Crinone 8% gel, this is about a month and a half worth.
Lupron depot 14 day patient injection kit.
Novarel single injection.
This is getting so real... God I hope this works.
That's really not too horrible of a price, but I agree the meds are WAY expensive! for the menapur that I am on (I have to do 4 vials at a time because I am DOR and POV dammit) it costs $3500 and the Gonal-F is another $3500. Thankfully, I too have insurance but when you consider that a box that comes your way contains over $7,000 dollars worth of meds in it-it's more than a little humbling. Best of luck on your cycle.
ReplyDeleteMarried2MrPooh (infertility board)