Saturday, October 8, 2011

The babies have their own place at Fenway

IT ARRIVED!  Well at least our replica did.

 We bought a personalized brick to be placed at Fenway Park (the home of our beloved Boston Red Sox) in memory of our babies.  Yes I know it is only a brick, but for us it holds so much love and remembrance.  I cant wait to see it next year..... GO SOX (I still love you).

I removed our last name from the picture

We will find out prior to opening day 2012 where our brick is located, If you plan to visit Fenway and want to peek (or take a picture with you and/or the brick and send it to me for future blog posts) let me know, I will email you the location.

1 comment:

  1. I love this. I can't wait to get to Fenway soon to see it.

    ReplyDelete