And won!
If you will remember, late last week I received a hospital bill for the short nursery care the twins received before they passed away. My insurance company refused to pay the bill because we didn't enroll them onto our healthplan. Upon talking with them, they spoke in circles and told us we should have enrolled them while in the same breath telling us it would have been fraud if we did. Scheisty bastards and their loopholes. Well, we appealed and SURPRISE WE WON. I know its a very small victory, but a victory when we have very little to be hopeful for.
My wish is for people to accept the possibility that not all births end in the happiness that is the joy of taking a live baby home.
But I also wish I lived in a world that this didn't happen in.
No comments:
Post a Comment