Thursday, September 8, 2011

Goodbye hope....hello disappointment

I don't qualify for the transabdominal cerclage,  I feel that once again that all hope that I had was just taken away from me. I really wanted to do this to give all future babies the best chance possible.
 WHY? Because they cant find any clear evidence that I have an incompetent cervix, appartenly preterm labor does not necessarily mean a cervical issue and the damn infection they found just screws up any hope of finding anwsers to why I lost the babies. That annoying fucking infection has fucked everything up. I didn't ask questions...why am I such an idiot you ask. Becausee I had a PTSD reaction as soon as I walked through the door coming face to face with one of the ER Doctors from the night I lost the twins, great.
So now I am stuck crossing my fingers that a transvaginal cerclage and progsterone shots are enough to sustain any pregnancy I have and hope beyond hope that it was just a fluke and it doesn't happen again.
I feel hopeless, I don't know if I can do it again. My heart breaks.

No comments:

Post a Comment